May I offer you....

by arrowstar 19 Replies latest jw friends

• arrowstar
    arrowstar

...a job?

That's right, folks, I said "a job". Most of you are aware of the struggle that I've had for the past couple of years. And, many of you have been there for me during this time. I really don't know how I would have done it without the kindness shown to me from the good people here.

I've been on a temporary assignment since early August working as an administrative assistant/property assistant for a property management company. The office I work out of has two office buildings that it manages. The company is owned by a bank so the hiring process is rather lengthy. (Can you say three sets of fingerprints?) Anyway, I got the call this afternoon to tell me "it's official and congratulations on becoming an employee". I replied, "YAY ME!" To which she replied, "No...YAY US !"

The money will be good. There's healthcare (my gawd, it's been years since I've had health insurance). The group I work with is just a great group (only three of us in that office).

A wise person told me to "just relax. You've got the job" I should listen to him more.

Thank you all for your kindness and help along this rough road.

Lisa

• misanthropic
    misanthropic

Wonderful news Arrow! I'm glad things are going so well now!

((((((((Lisa)))))))

You are a really sweet person and you deserve everything great!

• horrible life
    horrible life

Congratulations!!! I wish we would have known at the fest last week, and we could have raised a big toast to your success!!!! HL

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

Awesome!

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

Congratulations!!!

Arrow your a great, great gal and you deserve this! Well done!

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

Gawrsh, Lisa!! I'm so happy for you, cher! WOOOOOHOOOOOO!! You deserve it!

Congrats!!!

Frannie

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Nina

• Gretchen956
    Gretchen956

ARROW!!!!! I'm so happy for you! Congratulations on your new job! Things are looking up!

Sherry

• gumby
    gumby

Persistence paid off. Good for you!

Gumby

• Es
    Es

congrats thats awesome well done

es

Share this

Google+
Pinterest