they might be dubs! please read and give your opinion!

by kittyeatzjdubs 21 Replies latest jw friends

• Legolas
    Legolas

I would have to say yes thay are!

Make it a point to have the brightest lights on your house at xmas and take them over some 'Blood pudding'!

• kittyeatzjdubs
    kittyeatzjdubs

ooooooo!!!! you just gave me an idea lego!!!!

when i see them around christmas, i'll holler, ''merry christmas ya'll!'' and see if the run screaming for the nearest kindumb hall.

luv, jojo

• dezpbem
    dezpbem

I suggest handing them a copy of Franz books as a christmas present

Dez

• Odrade
    Odrade

walks like a duck, quacks like a duck...
    how do we know? HOW DO WE KNOW??? We have dubdar.

• greendawn
    greendawn

There are too many tell tale signs showing us that they are dubs and not members of any other cultic group.They seem to go about slaving away for the WTS dedicating to them those 12 hours per week.

• Spectre
    Spectre

Go over there and say: "I sure do wonder what Gods plan is for mankind, I mean, look how bad things are in the world nowadays. I've been reading the Bible but I just can't understand it, I sure do wish there was some way to really truly know its meaning." Then see what they say.

• Shania
    Shania

Go over in the middle of the night, and put a Flag sticker on the back of their bumper, if it is gone the next day, then you know for sure..............make sure you do it on Saturday night, so on Sunday everybody will comment at the K-Hall and they will freak and pull it off immediatly..............put some extra sticky glue on it so it will be hard to get off, in fact put 5 or 10 flags on the bumper.............can you imagine the talk at the K-Hall. That will be a sure sign, do it and tell us how it works out for ya.

• daystar
    daystar

*DING! DING! DING!*

Tell us Bob! What does she win?!

• defd
    defd

sounds like good nieghbors.

D.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free
    sounds like good nieghbors.

Depends on your perspective. All my neighbours came over and thanked me when I kicked the book study out of my house.

W

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit