they might be dubs! please read and give your opinion!

by kittyeatzjdubs 21 Replies latest jw friends

• kittyeatzjdubs
    kittyeatzjdubs

seriously...i think some dubs are living across the street from me and matt. i was talking to him about it last night and he was like, ''how the hell could you even know unless the told you?''

''trust me,'' i said.

1. tuesday evening i went to get something out of my car and i notice the mother and daughter walking out of the house. then i notice they are both dressed up and getting in the van...hmmmm...i glance at my watch and lo and behold!!! it's almost 7:30! time for bookstudy!

2. the same thing happened that following thursday...time for service meeting!!!

3. a few weeks earlier, i believe it was a saturday or sunday, i was sitting out in the front driveway w/ matt enjoying some beers while we cleaned his car. our neighbors pull up in their van, and the family along with a black family* gets out, fully dressed in dub attire. they lingered and talked for awhile outside the van while the children played in the yard. then they went inside for awhile, then came out and drove off somewhere. this was around 12:30ish...perfect time to be going to a fellow worshipper's house after the sunday meeting, or break time from field service.

4. no halloween decorations last month...and if my memory serves me right, i don't believe i saw in christmas decorations last year either.

so whaddaya think?

* i highlighted this point b/c i live in mississippi in the most redneck neighborhood you will find. there are at least 4 rebel flags our street alone. it's not a common sight to see a black and white family together where we live. that being said, matt and i are in no way racist.

luv, jojo

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

I'd have to say YES!!

If Matt doesn't believe you, the interracial friendship would give it away for me!

lmao...I'm sorry, but the way I envision Mississippi and the way you described your neighborhood made me laugh.

• Cori
    Cori

they sound like dubs to me!

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

Buy a crucifix and a copy of COC and put it in their front door. Watch the reactions. The entertainment value will far exceed the cost of these items.

W

• kid-A
    kid-A

LOL Jojo!!!!! There goes the neighbourhood!!!!

• kittyeatzjdubs
    kittyeatzjdubs

lol @ kidA! u have no idea!

lonelysheep, u should see the guy down the road. he has a pickup w/ monstertruck wheels, rebel flag in the back window, and a vanity plate stating, GITRDUN...

luv, jojo

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

If they were carrying leather bookbags, then no need to wonder any further.

• littlerockguy
    littlerockguy

JoJo:

you have a PM

• Mastodon
    Mastodon

"And the survey says: "DING! DING! DING! DUBBIES THEY ARE!". You win a brand new, oven fresh, satisfaction guaranteed magazine subscription to the Watchtower and Awake! If you're a fiction lover, then these magazines are just right for you!

And now we break for the following message...""

• undercover
    undercover

You've lived across the street from them for over a year and never conversed enough with them to know whether they're JWs or not?

Of course, if they are JWs, it would make sense seeing how they would probably keep to themselves instead of associating with the worldly neighbors.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit