Where's Miss Peaches??

by Soledad 12 Replies latest social humour

• Soledad
    Soledad

TAG!! you're it!! Catch me if you can!!

• misanthropic
    misanthropic

Good going Soledad I almost started one of these threads for her myself then there would be two.....

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

Pssst... Over here....

Last I heard Evil Miss Peaches had kidnapped Miss Peaches and locked her away in the linen closet...

((((Soledad)))) ((((Misanthropic))))

• Soledad
    Soledad

You'd better hand her over NOW or I'll cast an evil spell on you!!

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

BWAHAHAHAHAHA (evil laugh)

I shall do as I please! No one gets past Evil Miss Peaches when she comes out to play... No nasty spells please soledad or I may come and polish your toilet & bathroom with your bath towel!!! EVIL INDEED!!!!

• Soledad
    Soledad

OH I see!!

POOF!! I just bound your hands together!!

Let's see you polish something now EVIL MP!

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

Ah ha! That's won't stop my evilness...

When you weren't looking I grabbed your the end of your toothbrush with my mouth and did something sneaky....

• misanthropic
    misanthropic

Ah ha! That's won't stop my evilness...

When you weren't looking I grabbed your the end of your toothbrush with my mouth and did something sneaky....

Ouch Soledad, this is either the part where I need to be taking you to the hospital to help you get that toothbrush removed , or maybe I’m mistaken and you just need to run to the store and buy a new one……

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

Golly MIS... I might be evil but not THAT evil!!

I'll confess... Soledad I cleaned your drains in the shower, bath & sink with your toothbrush! BWAHAHAHAHAAHAHA

• theinfamousone
    theinfamousone

is evil miss peaches also DIRTY miss peaches??? mmmmMMMMmmmmm dirty peaches and cream... MMMM nippples... WTF is wrong with me??

the infamous me

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit