Anyone wanna....

by Jordan 13 Replies latest jw friends

• forsharry
    forsharry

Heyo Jordan,

I figure this will kill two birds with one stone. It will distract you and also keep me from doing my assignments at work that I need to complete as well. And all shall be good and pure in the world.

Things are going alright today...only it's freezing here at work. I'm not sure what the purpose is yet, cause it's not motivating me to move faster...I'm more or less going into hibernation mode.

• Jordan
    Jordan

Legolas' that "best thing since sliced bread" smiley is pretty cool... lol.

forsharry, Yup, the weathers turning cold here too... I don't like it! I think I need to drink something that'll warm me up, I think I got some JD somewhere...

• forsharry
    forsharry

mmmmm boooze.

There's nothing like a nice glass of booze during the middle of the work day to really put you back in the right mindset. hehehe. Sorry I'm so irreverant. I think I just need to laugh. There have been a lot of bad news here. My friend's dad died the other day unexpectedly. This makes me said...he was a nice man, and it sorta puts it into perspective. One day I too will lose my mother and father. Not sure how this makes me feel. Sorta internal I guess. :}

• Jordan
    Jordan

((((((((forsharry)))))))) Facing the mortality of your loved ones can be very painful... I hope your friend is coping....

On the booze subject, it's actually nearly 8pm here, so I'm missing prime drinking time, I should be at the pub, but I decided to try and be mature, stay in and do some work... lol.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit