Anyone wanna....

by Jordan 13 Replies latest jw friends

• Jordan
    Jordan

anywone wanna distract me from doing my assignments? Feel free... So how're you guys doing today?

• TresHappy
    TresHappy

All is well here - yesterday was crazy though. No electricity where I worked, huge state college!

• Jordan
    Jordan

Bet that was fun. I remember when we had a power cut at school, that day was fun....

• lucifer
    lucifer

So what year are you in?

• Jordan
    Jordan

Second year of my degree... they weren't kidding when they said the first year was an easy one, this stuff is beginning to kill me!

(btw, I realised you posted in my thread on nightly.net... lol, sorry I didn't realise it was you)

• lucifer
    lucifer

LOL edit eh? what was there in the first place haha, i only said that as a joke earlier cuz my mom always puts my pics on sites hahaha.

• Jordan
    Jordan

I was just a little confused as to who it was posting... lol. It kinda hit me about ten minutes ago when I read your posts on this site again... I thought Des, I've seen that name somewhere before... and then it hit me... lol. I'm can be so dense at times...

• lucifer
    lucifer

arent we all sometimes (dense that is) my mum says hello btw

• Jordan
    Jordan

Aw, wish her a happy birthday for me...

• Legolas
    Legolas

Hi, I just wanted to say that my lovely daughter came over with a bday cake, flowers, a card, and some fudge for me!

She is the best!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit