DEMON POSSESSED FURNITURE!

by banished1 22 Replies latest jw friends

• bull01lay
    bull01lay

I remember talk of demon posessed furniture when I was a kid, and it scared the living sh*t out of me.!

Legolas's comments were correct - you weren't supposed to sell it to anyone if you suspected it was posessed!!

Amazing how money can alter a persons perspective of acceptable behaviour...!

Bull!

• forsharry
    forsharry

Gosh, I love demon possessed furniture. I'm trying to see just how many furniture demons I can fit into my apartment. ;)

Seriously? I think it goes with faith. If you honestly BELIEVE that bad stuff exists in brass beds or lite brites, then anything bad that happens around you will be attributed to said possessed belongings and you can wish further bad things into existence with the wrong mindset. Like attracts like.

• banished1
    banished1

Oh I know that is all crap. There is no Biblical precedence except where the occultists burned all their books and sorcery stuff in the book of Acts. And they burned them probably because the items were instructional books and paraphenalia and to give them away or sell them would have promoted the pagan religions. But it doesnt say they burned their beds and other possessions in their homes.

Oh well, I missed out on that brass bed.
    (Chuckle) I've had 4 beds since then!
    I am now resting comfortably on a huge hardwood 4 poster..... more solid for my new marital needs.

• Legolas
    Legolas

I wish I had a demon possessed tree in my back yard that spit out $100.00 bills everyday!

• banished1
    banished1

Oh my! Wouldnt that be trouble! (eyes blinkng and glazed and tongue rolling about)

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

So what if the furniture has demons! Aren't you just supposed to say "Jehovah" aloud and the demons will run off screaming in fear? What's the problem?

There's this really HOT Demoness who came with my ottoman. She sometimes gives me a nice pedicure, and when she finishes she moves a little higher and...

W

• forsharry
    forsharry

that's gotta be some fabulous ottoman.

Yeah I bet it's gotta be immensely irritating to lose out on a darn good deal because of the relio-mumbo-jumbo. But as you said...the new hardwood bed does work out well with your...ah...marital needs. So all is well. See the great and mighty Tetragod answered your prayers after all.

• delilah
    delilah

Finally free......TOO MUCH INFORMATION....LMAO.... I don't know how many times my mom has got rid of so-called demon possessed furniture..... crazy JW thinking......

• Kaput
    Kaput
    Demons are psychological constructs and/or fantasies used by religion to keep brainwashed followers in fear of supernatural boogey men.

So when you're flattened into your bed and can't breathe or speak, and when you open the cellar door you're pelted with rocks, marbles, magazines and nails, and when the rocking chair in the parlor rocks by itself, and when conversations are going on upstairs and there's no one upstairs, it's all a fantasy? Whew!!! For a minute there I thought there were demons in the house. Thanx for puttin' that to rest for me kid-A.

BTW, love your new avatar.

• kid-A
    kid-A

So when you're flattened into your bed and can't breathe or speak, and when you open the cellar door you're pelted with rocks, marbles, magazines and nails, and when the rocking chair in the parlor rocks by itself, and when conversations are going on upstairs and there's no one upstairs, it's all a fantasy?

LOL...no more likely a hallucination.....or indigestion..or sleep apnea.....in any case, I would definitely complain to the landlord !

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit