Showing Self Control

by Cori 10 Replies latest jw friends

• Gretchen956
    Gretchen956

Thank goodness my family lived clear across the US when I left. They still preached at me and harped at me and threatened me with armeggedon every chance they could get, subtlety is NOT taught at the Kingdom Ministry School, however passive agressive behavior seems to be encouraged! (Don't do anything about helping change this system by participating, just watch and smirk whilst jehober comes down and smites everyone and then you can watch the crows and dogs eat the bodies up, now there's a nice way to spend a saturday afternoon!)

After theydidn't get anywhere with me they started love bombing my son. He was just about 12 or 13 at the time but no dumby. He knew if they didn't come around and want to see him except to convert him then they probably didn't have his best interest at heart!

Gawd... family, gotta love em, you can't shoot 'em. I tell ya, shunning is a blessing from the divine! I do not have to listen to that anymore and for that I celebrate frequently! ****cheers****

Sherry

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit