New to the board... would like to share my experiences.. (sorry for length)

by oxygen8 16 Replies latest jw friends

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

Katie, let's hope that you really rocked his world. Rocked it so hard that he'll have to question the validity of the borg with it's "sporgmatics"! Sheesh!

I feel your pain. My girls are shunning me.

Welcome

• in a new york bethel minute
    in a new york bethel minute

your story invoked real emotion in me... i pictured myself in your exact situation and i cannot imagine what i would do to solve the issue... i really feel for you and hope you can reel him out of it before it's too late...

bethel

P.S. your story was not too long at all...

• freedomlover
    freedomlover

Hi Katie - welcome to the board!

LMAO!!!

He replaced the word "orgasm" with "sporgmatic."

"sporgmatic" doesn't even come up when you google it!

This in no way makes light of your situation, I just got a good laugh at this one. Thanks for sharing!

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

Some young JW's will tease with a non believer to get them into the religion. They also figure that if you're willing to go to the extents of the changes and studying...etc.... then you're a good catch

• Es
    Es

welcome to the board, you poor thing must be terrible to be in a situation like that.

We are here for you

es

• telltruth
    telltruth

welcome oxygen8. i feel your pain. i'm in the same boat. boy meets girl, boy falls for girl, girl eventually brings up the borg, boy does his best to cope while learning everything he can in order to help her open her eyes,etc......and the story continues. welcome to the board, there are alot of very supportive people here. hope you stay...

• ithinkisee
    ithinkisee

Yes ... much support from a very sporgmatic group of people.

-ithinkisee

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit