Hi I am new here!!!!!

by lucifer 62 Replies latest jw friends

• lucifer
    lucifer

My mom told me about this site im embarrassed to tell yahs who she is haha,kidding shes legolas, lets see i left the "truth" aka the lie in June, although we stopped going a year ago, i just want to see if i can learn more about the lies in the cult because my old best friend works with me but she is a JW and she acts like i dont exist, i want to tell her somthing thats a real shocker and maybe shell come to her senses, any ideas??!!

I just want to say hi to Jordan....So Hi!!!!!

• mouthy
    mouthy

Welcome Jordan- I dont think that matches your cite name Lucifer???? Great to have you aboard ,,,Great MUM you have So glad you left the "lie" isnt it great to be free ????Keep on posting

(((((HUGS))) for another newbie

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Hi Lucifer, nice to meet you!

Your name reminds me of when I used to go to the jw chatroom on yahoo. I knew a guy with the moniker of Satan - one of the sweetest guys you ever want to meet, he's in a rock band, and has 4 kids at 26 or 27 - one busy guy. lol But some people who came in the room had the biggest problem over his moniker - used to crack me up.

Love the name!

Josie

• Aude_Sapere
    Aude_Sapere

No particular ideas to offer.

But Welcome to JWD. I'm sure you will fit right in and get some inspiration here.

Again: Welcome!

-Aude Sapere (Meaning: Dare to Know; Dare to Have Wisdom/Understanding)

• lucifer
    lucifer

Hi guys...This is Legolas....LOL....This is my daughter Des (Short form)..I told her to say hi To Jordan...LMAO;)

• greendawn
    greendawn

Welcome Jordan, if you stick around you will learn all sorts of astonishing truths about the JWs and will have plenty to surprise your friend with.

• Cellist
    Cellist

Welcome to the board, Des. Sorry, I don't have any good one-liners.

Cellist

• blondie
    blondie

So lucifer, can you and your mom clear up this question. Did she give birth to Jesus or Satan?

Welcome, Blondie

• Jordan
    Jordan

Welcome Desiree... Nice to meet you.

• Es
    Es

hello and welcome, luv ya mum she is great.

you will learn plenty here

es

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit