elder shock

by gladdy 20 Replies latest jw friends

• blondie
    blondie

No, you don't have to be an idiot to be an elder. Due to attrition, the idiots tend to last longer. Idiocy is rewarded.

Blondie

• juni
    juni

I thought Holy Spirit directed the decision in elder-making?? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

• MerryMagdalene
    MerryMagdalene

((((((Arwen))))))

and condolences to everyone who has to deal with men like that

~Merry

• Mary
    Mary
    juni said: I thought Holy Spirit directed the decision in elder-making??

LOL! Juni, the only spirit involved in elder-making, is the 40 oz. of Scotch that the majority of elders swig from on a regular basis.

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

In nature usually the cream floats to the top,in the borg the SCUM floats to the top.I have seen it a hundred times,its a good ole boys club.

Jesus said his true followers would be the 'salt of the earth' not the scum of the earth.James said 'teachers will receive a heavier judgement'.

You flunky hacks are gonna burn.

• kwintestal
    kwintestal

I can't remember ... is this someone I know? PM me with details and I'll go picket the KH or something for fun and make sure that I take lots of pics!

Arwen, don't let the elders visit with you. I have some advice for you, check you PM.

Kwin

• Blueblades
    Blueblades

A CO. mentioned that the Society is now scraping the bottom of the barrel.

• greendawn
    greendawn

Let's hope they are losing a lot more members than they care to admit in their yearly statistics.

• arwen
    arwen

Thanks for all your encouragement. I got through all that crap and I actually feel stronger for getting through that conversation with him. I have learned alot throught this board and I knew enought not to say too much and not to really commit my opinions to him. He is a really nice guy but I know he would have to follow the rules if I had said too much. Thanks again

• daystar
    daystar

Jeebus Krist Legolas! That shout hurt my eyes!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit