by jambon 43 Replies latest jw friends

• Darth Yhwh
    Darth Yhwh

Welcome. We all know how you feel. No need to feel guilt though. Although I realize it's easier said than done, right?

• MerryMagdalene
    MerryMagdalene

Welcome jambon

Welcome mariposa

I think of unwarranted guilt as a type of anxiety springing from the tension of uncertainty.

"Anxiety is a function of freedom. Only the fully domesticated animal, only the enslaved human being, can or should expect a life devoid of continuous tension. From tension, indeed, all human progress springs."--Felix Morley

I wish you much freedom and progress!

~Merry

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

I would say, it depends on what you feel guilty for. If you feel guilty for exercising your brain outside the bounds of WTS dogma, then you feel guilty because that is your conditioned response. If you feel guilty for some dispicable act that you've done, well, you might have earned that guilt differently.

Your question, out of context, is difficult to answer.

Welcome! I look forward to reading more about the source of your guilt, before I answer.

Respectfully,
    AuldSoul

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

jambon,

The other thread you started is hard to reach without a subject to click on, so I am bringing that post in here. I hope that is okay.

i am a m/s in a cong but i have been in the truth 10 years and believed it for only 3. I have so many issues but mainly;

i just dont believe that jehovahs way of handling the `issue` is the best way, which means i dont believe in him or love him any more. I recently had kids and i cant face any harm coming there way - like most, i would kill for them if anyone posed a harm, so what is jehovah doing??

little children shot/gassed in the holocaust, little children watching their fathers getting shot in the holocaust. tsunami waves sweeping away thousands of children.

- WHAT IS GOD DOING. I KNOW WHAT I WOULD DO?

- I AM SO UPSET ABOUT WORLD CONDITIONS, I COULD KILL MYSELF IF IT WERE`NT FOR MY BEUTIFUL CHILDREN

yes, having my beutiful kids changed me. but how can i get out. i am 29, my extra family are not in the truth, my wife and 2 kids are. HELP.

i have anounced to her my decision to leave the truth 2 times, but have gone back.

- how do i do this, i want out, out, out. i want to be who i am

I would encourage you to get a special kind of counseling if possible. It is called "Exit Counseling" and it would best prepare you for being able to successfully do this with a minimum of disruption in your life.

Respectfully,
    AuldSoul

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit