by jambon 43 Replies latest jw friends

• jambon
    jambon

why do i feel guilty??????????????

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

hi and welcome..

please read some of the stories under " the best of" heading. theres many stories that show that a lot of us have gone thru the same feelings.

when you go thru something so traumatic as leaving the jw's or life altering decision, you go thru stages. guilt, anger... so many stages..

your welcome to tell a bit of your story and get some input.

hugs

• GoingGoingGone
    GoingGoingGone

Guilty for...... being here?

Welcome!

GGG

• kls
    kls

Don't feel guilty , really it will be ok If anything your eyes will be opened and you will meet some great friends .

• twinflame
    twinflame

Welcome to the board. We were all taught to feel guilty if we asked questions. I'm new here myself but have not attended meetings for several years. This is an excellent place to learn and receive support. People are very nice and helpful....and so patient.

• Enigma One
    Enigma One

Guilt is a manifestation of a weak mind! LOL. Just teasing. Welcome!

• Dimples
    Dimples

Awww...Don't feel guilty. There's a lot that you can learn here. You will have lots of support. Welocme!

DIMPLES

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist

Because you're SUPPOSED to feel guilty! That's how the Watchtower managed to keep us all under their thumbs for so many years. But it will pass as you see that they actually have no authority over you. Never really had it at all, we just believed they did.

Welcome to the board! Can you tell us more about yourself?

Dave

• Jordan
    Jordan

Welcome to the board dude.

• kls
    kls

Jambon, if you would like to talk about something , we are all here to help in anyway we can.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit