Daytona Beach?

by Dimples 12 Replies latest jw friends

• Dimples
    Dimples

Just wondering, anyone, including lurkers from the Daytona Beach area? DIMPLES

• exjdub
    exjdub

Dimples,

We are neighbors! My wife and I live in New Smyrna Beach.

exjdub

• kls
    kls

Ahh yes , Daytona Florida where there is sun and warmth and beautiful beaches No , i live in cold Wisconsin with snow and cold

• Enigma One
    Enigma One

Maybe you should convince hubby you should live in FLA over the winter KLS....let you work on cars and whatnot down there. Then he can do his JW thing in Wisconsin? LOL.

• Dimples
    Dimples

Cool exjdub! It is nice to know someone lives so close to me.

Awww...kls, the sun and beaches are nice,

but I do miss the snow. I was able to see it last year for the first time since I moved to florida when I was 10. It was great!

DIMPLES

• kls
    kls
    Maybe you should convince hubby you should live in FLA over the winter KLS....let you work on cars and whatnot down there. Then he can do his JW thing in Wisconsin? LOL

What a splendid idea !!!!!! Then i can drive my car all year round or till something next falls apart on it . I'd go for the brakes to go next cause everything else has gone to Sh**.

Dimples , you would feel better about missing snow after you get your car stuck in it or wipe out on your butt. ( ouch)

• Dimples
    Dimples

kls, I must say I did get my fill of snow last year. It snowed so much in Rhode Island. We almost got snowed in. I was happy to get back down here to the sunny south. I don't think I could live in snow with the driving and all. It is different when you are a child and just play in it. The thoughts of shoveling and driving in it just literely puts shivers down my spine.

DIMPLES

• kls
    kls
    thoughts of shoveling and driving in it just literely puts shivers down my spine

You ain't the only one Dimples , i will surly think of you in the warm temps and sun of Florida when the white crap falls here

• Beachbender
    Beachbender

I`m south of you!

In Cocoa Beach.

• proandcon
    proandcon

Dimples...I have a vacation home in Daytona Beach...I'll be down there mid Dec thru Jan...off Beville Rd...in Pelican Bay...Proandcon

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit