I will be leaving......

by defd 29 Replies latest jw friends

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

Have a good weekend defd.

Hey folks............................he is a likeable person!

I can't wait 'til the day comes when he says that the blinders have been removed from his eyes.

HappyDad

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

Atleast he's not like SwordofJah, or scholar. He is reasonable. I can deal with reasonable.

• Gerard
    Gerard
    he's not like SwordofJah, or scholar. He is reasonable.

No, he is not reasonable. He is willing to debate, but understands no reason. He has been assimilated and hard-wired. Yet, he hangs around so he has hope to use his god-given independent thinking.

• shera
    shera

I think of the higher power all the time,just not the jw way.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5
    he is a likeable person!

Uh no...he has called me names long before my last run in with him and I saw no one censoring him. He has called my children convicts-in-training even though he knows nothing about my children. He has called me an old woman even though I am only 5 years older than him. He and Hibiscus have played tag team games of rudeness towards me. He slams and calls other people names but when the table is turned he cries foul like a baby. His feelings are very easily hurt even over things that weren't directed towards but he finds a way to take offence. I find him to be shallow, petty, mean, inmature, egotistical, and totally in denial as to why he comes to this board.

Yeah Derrick is such a nice guy!

Josie

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC
    Uh no...he has called me names

Hmm, didnt know.

• I quit!
    I quit!

I was thinking leaving the board to go back to the WT or leaving the WT. Now I see you are only leaving for the weekend. Well have a good one.

• ithinkisee
    ithinkisee

There was a guy about 6 months ago that everyone ripped on like we do with Defd, but then he did a complete 180 and apologized for the way he had acted and said he was through with the JWs. Does anyone remember who that was? I remember some people welcoming him with open arms and also apologizing for being a little harsh on him from time to time.

Who was that guy?

-ithinkisee

• fairchild
    fairchild

Have a good weekend, defd.

• joanne_
    joanne_

bye defd...really like your comments and how you handle yourself here on the board...do not ever leave...LOL...see you on monday....

joanne

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit