Ten Rules for Dating My Daughter

by Big Dog 15 Replies latest social humour

• Lehaa
    Lehaa

Love it, think it's great.

I pity the guy that wishes to date my daughter. Not only do they have to get past me (not an easy thing to do), and my daughters father, a real push over( brainless twit). Then he has to get past her step father, tough guy, and all his bikie mates, most of which have daughters themselves.

They a tough lot, last guy that tried to get fresh with one of thery're daughters got a talking too from at least 6 bikies.

Pretty scary.

• greendawn
    greendawn

Obviously dads don't want their daughters to be treated like cheap tarts however when they were teenagers did they treat the daughters of other parents with the respect they demand for their own daughters?

Is it the generation gap?

• Mysterious
    Mysterious

Whee I found the full text of rule 7 thanks to some googlefu

Rule Seven:
    As you stand in my front hallway, waiting for my daughter to appear, and more than an hour goes by, do not sigh and fidget. If you want to be on time for the movie, you should not be dating. My daughter is putting on her makeup, a process that can take longer than painting the Golden Gate Bridge . Instead of just standing there, why don't you do something useful, like changing the oil in my car?
  • Lehaa
    Lehaa
    Is it the generation gap?

shhhhhhh, we know it exists and what it is. We just don't admit it to our kids.

• Golf
  • Golf
    Golf

Big Dog, your FATHER-IN LAW taught you well!!!!!!!

Golf

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit