Dont be so hard on satan

by gringojj 67 Replies latest jw friends

• gringojj
    gringojj

I think people forget that satan was a creation of god, just like all of us and everything else. Obviously god had a purpose in creating satan. God has love for everyone and everything, including satan. I dont think god likes the way people always put satan down. If you look in the bible, god has murdered far more people than satan. So remember while it is a good idea to resist his temptations, you should respect and love him you would any of gods creations.

• gumby
  • daystar
    daystar

Such juevos, gringo!

• oldflame
    oldflame

Do you actually thinnk God loves satan ? If that were so then the whole bible wouldbe a total lie. Where in the bible does it say that God loves satan ? I believe it actually say's just the opposite.

• Legolas
    Legolas

I am sorry....But if there is a god, he does NOT love us!

• wanderlustguy
    wanderlustguy

natas sevil!

• gringojj
    gringojj

Oldflame god created satan and all the other angels and everything else too. How can and why would he hate something he created? Does he bear any of the responsibility for his creation?

• forsharry
    forsharry

All I have to say is... Devil's Advocate

Good movie. :)

• oldflame
    oldflame

First satans real name is Lucifer, he was the most loved of all angels, but when he rebelled against God he was removed from Gods heaven. If we rebelled against God do you think that God would love us ? No the scriptures teaches us differently, as those who do not follow Gods word and fall to satans level are eventually destroyed spiritually. You should know this, if you have any knowledge of scripture.

• gringojj
    gringojj

Oldflame if my child rebelled against me I would still love him. I created him as god created lucifer. The burden is more on god because he is supposedto be perfect and so should his creations.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit