Please Welcome The Infamous One!

by misspeaches 75 Replies latest jw friends

• theinfamousone
    theinfamousone

i like this one, she has a plan already.. wanna be one of my "non-existant" concubines???

the infamous one

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    "non-existant"

'splain yourself, Infamous. I don' unnerstanz.

• theinfamousone
    theinfamousone

theyre non existant cuz lola cant know, shes gonna be my empress and for that reason i have no concubines.... shh shhh shh

the infamous one

• clear2c
    clear2c

hi imfamous one :)

• theinfamousone
    theinfamousone

how could i ferget you clear??/ u can have Mexico, cuz i love that email u sent me... THAT WAS SICK

the infamous one

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    theyre non existant cuz lola cant know,

It's okay, I think I'll have male versions of concubines instead. I'll start with him:

• theinfamousone
    theinfamousone

oh yeah cuz hes the hotness... but hes no me.. good then if im your concubine, youre not mine and lola will be ok with that!!!ha ha

the infamous one

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

oh yeah cuz hes the hotness... but hes no me.. good then if im your concubine, youre not mine and lola will be ok with that!!!ha ha

the infamous one

Listen honey, if I was 20 years younger, Lola would be no competition and you'd be too tired for concubines.

• theinfamousone
    theinfamousone

damn, at 85 you were that good????? wow, i can only imagine u at 20.... but i bet u could still give me a run for my money...ive always had a thing for older women....

the infamous one

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

If you want to see me when I was 22, a pic of me when I was a JW, look at page one of this thread. Click on the pic for a bigger version. :

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/9/86808/6.ashx

My daughter, married but lovely, is on the second to the last page, I think. No, I just checked. She's on page 4, my third comment on the page.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit