Please Welcome The Infamous One!

by misspeaches 75 Replies latest jw friends

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

Sorry Es I am going to have to fight you for El Salvador... My man comes from El Salvador!

And as creepy says I get choice of anywhere except Brazil and Portugal.

Es you can have Estonia.

I also am going to claim Barcelona because they have the best soccer team.

• theinfamousone
    theinfamousone

NO NO NO, PORTO HAS THE BEST SOCCER TEAM... and u cant have spain.... but ill allow you to have el salvador... sorry es, estonia is yours... HEE HEEE

the creepy one has spoken..

the infamous one

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

oh puuuuuuhleeeeeeeaaaaaaaaase!!!! let me have spain too.... please creepy please!!!!

• theinfamousone
    theinfamousone

no i have to keep lola close, she thinks im hot.... lol... i guess she could be my queen, or empress... but the thing is im gonna have many wives and concubines, i dont want her to know about.... LOL

the infamous one

• dezpbem
    dezpbem

LOL!

I accept your gracious offer of the mystical Canadian beanie as both token and symbol of my lordship over Japan.

but the thing is im gonna have many wives and concubines, i dont want her to know about....

Shush man! For it be not kosher to sayeth such things where Lolas wondering eye may findeth the truth of thy concubines.

Dez

• theinfamousone
    theinfamousone

oops good call dez... umm, i will not have concubines, i will be completely loyal to LOLA, the queen of spain and my empress.... ALSO CONCUBINES SUCK.... ALSO I LOVE SOCCER, IT SHALL BE THE WORLDS NATIONAL SPORT....

the infamous one

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Yo and welcome. It was a lot of fun goofing around with you last Thursday and Friday. I want to know which European country I get to run. I refuse to rule Siberia. Too many cannibals in the prisons there.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    i will be roaming the earth to visit my many wives,

Oh yeah, in my country, women get to have all the husbands they want, but men can only have one wife, if I deem them worthy of breeding that is. Certain individual men will be allowed no where near women.

• theinfamousone
    theinfamousone

its ok flyinghighnow, i already gave russia away... you may have.... ENGLAND... im sorry about your luck, cuz britain kinda smells and its national flag is Beckham... but i will kill him in my armageddon, so no worries...

the infamous one

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

I love England and have since the British Invasion of the early 60s. The first thing that goes is the class system and with it, the hoity toity snobbery. All ugly industrial areas will be cleaned up and turned to garden areas. The Royal family will all have to get make overs, or even some nip and tuck. They shall have to do something more useful than christening ships or visiting hospitals, if they want to stay royal. Bonnie Prince Charlie will be made to tour the country dressed as a tampon. And Tony Blair will held accountable for his shmoozing with GW. Yes, England demands an accounting.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit