To the wonderful people on this board

by fullofdoubtnow 18 Replies latest jw friends

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

Hi,

I just want to say a big THANKYOU to all of you. Your good wishes and support mean so much to me. You have given me what I need when I most needed it.

Once again, thankyou so much.

All my love

Linda

• mouthy
    mouthy

Well since I am not a wonderful person. But nobody else answered I figuerd I had better !!!!! Every one is afraid to answer cos none of us consider ourselves WONDERFUl just human. But I am so glad some one has helped you on here ....Wish it had been me LOL!!!!!! Welcome .

• Shania
    Shania

We like to help each other out............we are glad to have you here.

• wanderlustguy
    wanderlustguy

OK, who's the loser going around helping people? You're gonna screw up our reputation!

• Bryan
    Bryan

Isn't it a great site!

Bryan

Have You Seen My Mother

• ICBehindtheCurtain
    ICBehindtheCurtain

I didn't get to welcome you yet Linda, WELCOME , this board has been great for me also.

IC

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

i'll respond! i'm wonderful! (in my own lil bird mind lol)

yes theres a lot of help to be found here and a lot of good companionship! add my thanks as well.

• Goldminer
    Goldminer

Keep it up!Stand up for yourself and feel good about it.We're happy to have you here.

Goldminer

• twinflame
    twinflame

It only gets better from here! Well...actually it may be a little up and down sometimes, but it is the best ride of your life. You have chosen wisely and have some great support and encouragement here.

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

In the dark recesses of my mind i remember you being introduced here a week or so ago by a long term poster. You are so welcome here honey.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit