Do you watch satanic movies or ghost shows?

by ButtLight 35 Replies latest jw friends

• skinnyboy
    skinnyboy

no demons or any of that crap for me, it bores me. I like intelligent horror movies though. Theres a new aussie flick out called Wolf Creek, if you ever want to backpack around Australia, watch this first! Its supposed to be so realistic, you can smell the Magic tree air freshener in the psychos Ute! Supposed to be horrific though, so definately go and see it!

Wolf Creek, my reccomendation for the month of November.

Next month I'll be reviewing "The land Before time XXVI" The day they get toasted by a comet!

• greendawn
    greendawn

It's great watching them and thinking that you have the venomous demons under your own foot. Some people are stupid enough to worship them, others are frightened of them and still others don't believe that they exist.

• Mysterious
    Mysterious

Bleh I get scared not because of some JW hangup but I just have a really active imagination.

I watched The Ring and that wasnt too bad, but it was in a dorm lounge with other people and the lights on while someone was trying to study. The Grudge scared the crap out of me, and needless to say having your gf do imitations of it and waking you from a dead sleep is not the most pleasant experience either.

I watched Doom recently which was more of a nerd movie than a scary movie but it made me jump a few times. I also saw Exorcism of Emily Rose, which was just a bit creepy around the edges but I had my bf's arm to hold through that one. ^_^ (Though my watch did stop at 3:00 the next day, that was midly creepy. Started working again when my bf played with it only to stop completely a few days later on a farm less remarkable time)

• Why Georgia
    Why Georgia

Oh good...I'm not the only one who thought the Grudge was scary! I also got freaked out by that little girl in the Ring who was after everyone!!

I did think 28 days later was scary....

Someone mentioned The Changeling....fantastic movie!

I don't get to watch scary movies much anymore since I have 2 little ones.

Definately a guilty pleasure for me.

• daystar
    daystar

hmm.. The Grudge was fine up until the idiotic ending... IMO.

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

I am a Pansy!

Brooke

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit