Do you watch satanic movies or ghost shows?

by ButtLight 35 Replies latest jw friends

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

I remember when I was younger, and flipping through the channels, and seeing the girls head on the exorsist spinning around. I freaked and turned it of really quick. I thouhgt a demon was going to come out of the tv! Now I love them. I look for scary movies all the time. And shows about haunted hotels and houses. I know some still dont like it, and wont watch them. How bout you?

• Jordan
    Jordan

I used to love scary movies, couldn't get enough of them, but now alot of the time they bore me, I haven't seen a scary movie that's actually scared me for a long time now...

• kls
    kls

Love ascary movies and try not to miss any . Thats what i did all week is watch for them on TV and i think i have seen almost all but i never get ascared and my all time favorite is HellRaiser Pinhead is such a cutie.

• Legolas
    Legolas

All the time!

• littlerockguy
    littlerockguy

Sure, I like "demonized" movies, though I dont watch them as much as I use to. I like the Omen movies and the classic Rosemary's Baby, Exorcist, etc. I remember when Nightmare on Elm Street came out and I was in high school and I went to the theatre to see it. I got out of my seat and ran to the lobby and peeked around the corner at the screen during some of the initial frightening scenes; at that time I had never seen anything like it, LOL

• daystar
    daystar

I don't get scared. It took The Ring just to give me goose bumps. That being said, rent A Tale of Two Sisters... I'm embarassed to say that I could not watch more than 30 minutes of it. I kept it for over a month and tried to start it back up a few times, but it just freaked me out so bad that I ended up just turning it back in.

• twinflame
    twinflame

I never did like them much, even pre-JW days. I'm just a wimp.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

I watch whatever I feel like watching, gosh.

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

Cool, Im writing down the ones I havent seen yet, so if anyone has ones they liked, let me know so I can rent them! Even just scary ones too.

• littlerockguy
    littlerockguy

Buttlight:

What ones have you seen and which ones haven't you seen? Let me know and I might can recommend some to ya.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit