Letter severing ties with JW family

by bigwilly 27 Replies latest members private

• Low-Key Lysmith
    Low-Key Lysmith

This was the first time I had read this letter to your parents. Outstanding use of words. The letter was blunt but very fair. You are truly a very couragious man.

((((((((bigmanhugs))))))))))

Your pal, Breck

• bigwilly
    bigwilly
    Breckdaddy wrote: This was the first time I had read this letter to your parents

Really? I thought sure I would have subjected you to it already

Thanks for the kind words man, when are we grabbing a pint?

• aSphereisnotaCircle
    aSphereisnotaCircle

Good letter, well written.

You have no interest having a relationship with us. You only wish to counteract the embarrassment you have incurred by not having the “perfect Christian family”.

Sadly. I think this is true of many of "Jah's people".

• Low-Key Lysmith
    Low-Key Lysmith

when are we grabbing a pint?

I am currently in Bend for work, then off to the Deschutes for some flyfishing & camping. I will be back on Sunday evening. Next week sometime? The offer is still open to help you guys move too.

• restrangled
    restrangled

Thanks Big Willy,

So many of the same thoughts have gone through my head over the years. You have given me much to reflect on. How I wish I could write a letter like that!

I am going to have one of my sons make up the CD's for me!

r.

• bigwilly
    bigwilly

Oh sure! Conveniently out of town this weekend while I move

All good man, we hired movers. Next weekend would be good, maybe we can hit Old Market Pub and drag Brenda and Kev out with us

• Low-Key Lysmith
    Low-Key Lysmith

That sounds good. I am leaving for Vegas Sunday night (the 4th) so maybe Friday or Saturday night? I've never been to The Old Market Pub. Do they have Terminal Gravity Stout on tap? Good luck with your move. I thought it would be next weekend. I feel like a chump now.

• bigwilly
    bigwilly

I call ya man, I should be free either night.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit