Hotel Rwanda

by Sam the Man 14 Replies latest social entertainment

• Sam the Man
    Sam the Man

Hi Eyebrow, thats what I was referring to, the BBC extra's show when she said that you were guranteed an oscar if you do a film about the holocaust. It was so in-politically-correct. Ricky Gervaid laughs in the face of political correctness. We get it, lets move on.

• Eyebrow2
    Eyebrow2

Sam....I do love that show!

Political correctness...I sometimes wonder where it will end.

• Sam the Man
    Sam the Man

Yeah, Gervais is a master. The Office was great dry witted humour as well. I've not been touched by a Priest...I've been touched by God...not in that way! LOL.

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien

i remember just sitting there alone in my living room crying as the credits rolled at the end of the film for like 10 minutes, i couldn't stop. i kept asking over and over how there could be a god.

sure people have reasons for why their god would permit such a thing. but it doesn't matter how eloquently they can explain it to me, NONE of them make any sense.

TS

• Sam the Man
    Sam the Man

The movie had a great score also, which is one of the reasons why it is such a tearjerker. One of the worst scenes was when the Priest tries to get the kids out of the convent with the convoy... not good. The actual music played there was Wyclife Jean 'Million Voices'.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit