My neck my back........

by lola28 31 Replies latest jw friends

• lola28
    lola28

Thank you guys for all of your suggestions, as I was walking out of my office last night the pain got really bad, my back began to hurt and I ended droping my cell phone, I had to go to Radio Shack and it took three guys to fix it. Right now the left side of my back is hurting, I hope it does not get worse but I think it will.

Again thank you for all your help, I'll let you know how it goes.

lola

• xjwms
    xjwms

A massage

with hot stones

• forsharry
    forsharry

Are you running a temperature? you said your back and neck are sore...are you having problems with mobility in your neck at all? Any dizziness or disorientation?

• kls
    kls

Lola , have it checked by a Doc. You could have tore a muscle and back injuries take a long time to heal even if a pulled muscle. If this has been for days ,yes cold will help and you can take up to 5 Ibuprofin at one time . Kepp your back moving but not to the extreme that you hurt yourself more but to keep the muscles moving .

Hope you feel better soon

• lola28
    lola28

I fet like I was getting a cold on Saturday and had a fever ( I went to bed at seven) I finally felt better yesterday but then the back pain came, now the left side of my back is what is hurting. Not dizzy but my throat has been hurting for a few days, the weird thing is even my collar bone hurts ( how is that possible). I was thinking that maybe I am working too much so I have begun to leave for home earlier.

• kls
    kls

Lola , you may have Influenza or even Strep . which causes body aches all over . If you are not better in a week see your Doc but you still should take Ibup, for ache's and pain .

Hope you get better soon cause being sick really sucks.

• forsharry
    forsharry

Well, I would tell you to see a doctor as soon as possible, just to rule out things if nothing else. If nothing else the doctor might be able to prescribe something to combat these symptoms so you're not feeling so lousy.

• Jordan
    Jordan

Yeah, if there's a possibility it's something other than just joint problems you should probably get it checked out asap...

Hope you feel better soon...

• lola28
    lola28

Jordan thank you for caring could you please let me know when the new Darkness cd comes out?

Thanks

• Jordan
    Jordan

28th of November here, but I have no idea when it's out stateside, I'm guessing it won't be too long afterwards though...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit