My neck my back........

by lola28 31 Replies latest jw friends

• lola28
    lola28

They hurt so much any one what will make it feel better? I took some asprin but that did not help. Any suggestions would be welcomed.

• Confession
    Confession

I'm a big believer in chiropractors. I highly recommend you seek one out.

• gladdy
    gladdy

Ask your pharmacy for an anti-inflammatory. If it does not make you feel better, see a dr. also put heat on it.

• luna2
    luna2

Hopefully you can someone out to buy a heating pad if you don't already own one. A hot bath or shower might help ease the pain temporarily too.

• lola28
    lola28

Thanks guys, right now it hurts to even hold my head up. I don't know whats wrong and even the asprin is not working.

• chrissy
    chrissy

wait. ive heard that one before. isnt that a song? hehe.

sounds like only one thing will make you feel better, a night cap. cheers!

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

Hi Lola - I'm sorry your in pain! Its horrible

(((Lola)))

I agree it might be that something is out of place. Do you feel less flexible than normal? How long has it been happening for?

I really second the opinion that you should see a chiropacter. The sooner the better!

• theinfamousone
    theinfamousone

LICK MY CRACK JUST LIKE THAT!!!! oh wait...

anyways, chiropractors are dangerous all they do is release endorphins into your body... then make you dependant on your bodie's natural painkiller... anti-inflammatories are probably the best you can do...

OH AND BOOZE HELPS!

the infamous one

• ameliasmom
    ameliasmom

Boy, can I identify! If it is not chronic, and just one of those things, I would say the quickest and simplest thing would be to go and get muscle relaxers and anti-inflammatories from the doctor, and maybe spring for a deep tissue massage. If you don't feel like you can go to the doctor, try Aleve, cold, heat, Ben-Gay., try to stretch. If it is chronic, I think you just have to try things and see what works for you - some ideas would be physical therapy, chiropractic, rolfing, massage, acupuncture, an inversion table, or the more conventional medicine of pain killers, muscle relaxers, steroids, TENS unit, etc. (Can you tell I have been walking the the back/neck pain road for a while?) What works for someone else, may not work at all for you. Personally, I have no use for chiropractors, but lots of people swear by them. I have had some good success with acupuncture, if you find a good one. Oh, a Tempurpedic pillow has helped my neck a lot.

Anyway, good luck! I will be a sister in pain with you tonight and think about you! At least I do have Ambien to knock me out for the night.

Joy

• JV
    JV

If it's my lower back i like to take a hot shower, then i'll stretch and try and work out the kinks. Usually if a muscle hurts it's because it's overcompensating for another muscle, we're just one giant jenga puzzle. That's my 2 cents, hope you feel better

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit