jehovahs roofing service....help ouselves...ignore everyone else!!

by kid-A 21 Replies latest jw friends

• twinflame
    twinflame

Well, I added my two cents worth to the posts, for whatever it's worth. I bet they never expected such a response. Maybe someone will think it's a great news idea.

• forsharry
    forsharry

I was going to post...and then I thought...why ?

I saw a comment from a woman who said that whoever said that this religion tears apart families is lying...and continued in that thread. Wow. That cut me deep for some reason. I know it's human nature to want to blame something outside of yourself for bad things that happen...but this cult did such irreperable damage to my family...well all I can do about it now is laugh, because there are no tears left, and killing people is illegal in all 50 states as of last check. (wane smile)

I'm just ever amazed at the blindness of some people...how they are happy to accept what others say blindly without doing research. Maybe that's why I wasn't a model witness near the end...i questioned everything and researched things. A true Doubting Thomas...and considered very aposto-saucy for it too.

I do want to comment that my father's home was all but destroyed in Hurricane Katrina. I would like the Dubs to go to his house and fix it up as the ultimate witness to a fallen brother. Perhaps their christian charity will help bring him back to the flock?

mock mock.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit