Follow the Money Trail...sniff, sniff, sniff

by SWALKER 27 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• sf
    sf

Hey {{{ OUTLAW}}} How's the bbq-ing going? LOLOLOLOL!!!

Ianone, I want the name of the dead Canadian ex jw, not your source. Surely you didn't just accept it as truth without at least getting the dead mans name.

WHO IS THIS DEAD MAN?

sKally

• sf
    sf

Time for what?

You made a statement as fact in a way that appears that you know the man's name given to you by your source.

I'm not asking for the sources name. Only the dead man's name.

How long does it take to type out a name?

sKally

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey (((SkallyWagger))),I`ve got a roast dub sandwich and a cold beer just for you....I won`t be back on the board for a while..Again..LOL!!..Take care of yourself girl,and kick ass!!.....OUTLAW

• greendawn
    greendawn

They've done really well out of 6 million brain dead slaves producing (for a pittance) and selling their products without getting a penny in wages, and many on top of that donate to them money and properties.

My guess however uninformed is that the profits go to unknown organisations that have nothing to do with christianity and may even be opposed to it. Remember this org had some strange occultic beginnings.

• sf
    sf

~burp~ You make the bestest sandwiches EVER OUTLAW!! Just the right amount of the secret ingredient.

Take good care my friend.

Love, sKally

• Ianone
    Ianone

All I can say at this time is the "DEAD MAN" was an American stock-brocker working in PA.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Ianone,let me get this straight.The Canadian man that died was an American stock broker working in PA..As opposed to a Canadian stock broker working in PA..My question is:"Can a Canadian get American citizenship after he is dead?"..Bwa ha ha ha!....LOL!...OUTLAW

• Ianone
    Ianone

He obviously wasn't a Canadian genius.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit