Our dog died. :(

by Mulan 43 Replies latest jw friends

• Mulan
    Mulan

Our 15 year old dog died this afternoon..............with assistance from a veterinarian friend of Rachel's (Princess). She was old, sick, and with multiple health issues. It was a really hard decision, but the vet really helped ease my mind, by assuring me it was time. He came to the house and did it and took her away with him.

I feel awful though.

• arrowstar
    arrowstar

(((Mulan)))

Oh, my goodness. I'm so sorry. It's very hard sometimes to make the right decision.

I'm sorry.

Lisa

• twinflame
    twinflame

Oh, (((Mulan))) I am so, so sorry. I know they are just like family.

• ChrisVance
    ChrisVance

I'm sorry. My puppy is only a year old, but I'm already so fond of him that I'd be devastated if something happened to him. I have an idea how you feel. Take care, Christopher

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist

Sorry Mulan. :-(

I had to put my cat down a few months ago. It's very hard. I feel for ya.

If you want to discuss it on Gina's pet loss forum, you're invited to do so. http://brokenwingsforum.com

Dave

• Apostanator
    Apostanator

I'm sorry for your loss. 15 yrs is a long time for a dog to live. It's hard to make that decision when your pet is suffering with multiple health issues. I've got to say...dogs are the ultimate in unconditional love.

Best Wishes

• kls
    kls

I am so sorry Mulan,it is never easy having to put a pet down ((((((((((((((hugs ))))))))))))))

• dezpbem
    dezpbem

Sorry to hear it. I've had a pet monkey, dogs, 4 cats right now, fish, so I know the feeling. It's like a relative has gone. You will feel beter :-)

Dez

• kls
    kls
    I've had a pet monkey

I want one

• sf
    sf

Mulan,

I'm very sorry for your pain, as I've felt the same type.

My friend here has a lil' something to say:

"Here's a big WOOFIN' hug for you whenever you need one".

Sincerely, sKally

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit