TAMPON RETENTION & RESULTS

by outoftheorg 43 Replies latest watchtower medical

• Soledad
    Soledad

Oh YUCK!!!

Honestly, how does one forget it's there??

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

LOL @ twinflame:

I knew there had to be something positive about menopause.

Good thing menopause comes during those forgetful years too, oy vay!

• FMZ
    FMZ

Wow... so many guys grossed out by a bit of blood or an infection. *sigh*

FMZ

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

This whole thing sounds like medical urban legend. She would have died from blood poisoning, septicemia, long before her feet, hands and legs could have become gangenous. The tampon thing can happen, I've heard of it happening, that someone forgets there's one in. It goes like this: someone is changing one, gets distracted, say the phone rings or someone starts banging on the bathroom door. In her distraction or haste, she puts in the next tampon, pushing the first one deeper, so the string is no longer visible.

FMZ, you show a maturity far beyond your years. Just when I think I respect you, I find out I respect you more.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

In her distraction or haste, she puts in the next tampon, pushing the first one deeper, so the string is no longer visible.

Pardon my ignorance but would not that make sex a little difficult?

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    Pardon my ignorance but would not that make sex a little difficult?

Well, you're assuming she's got a man. Maybe she's celibate.

• BadPammie
    BadPammie

Let me explain how you can forget it's there....

There is no sensation after about halfway up the vaginal wall. So remember guys, that's a nice play area, but not the most sensitive part on a woman's bod. As a matter of fact, there are 5 times the nerve ending in a woman's clitoris as there is in the entirety of a man's penis. In other words, if you take all the nerve endings in the johnson and multiply by 5, then cram them all into that tiny little button of pleasure you got an idea of the pleasure potential of a female.

Tampons are generally much smaller than a penis. Because the tampon is thin and short, it lies mainly in the area that is much less sensitive right under the cervix. Out of sight, out of mind.

BadPammie RN BSN (labor and delivery nurse, sex ed teacher extrodinaire) Canadian Sue Johanson is my hero. I would love to do a access cable show like hers.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Thank you, Nurse Bad Pammie. People, even women can be very clueless about our wonderful feminine anatomy.

Tampons are generally much smaller than a penis.

I have a feeling that tampon sales would increase, dramatically, if they were that big.

• seawolf
    seawolf

I actually thought this topic was going to be some sort of consumer reports-type test on tampons.

• bikerchic
    bikerchic
    Tampons are generally much smaller than a penis. Because the tampon is thin and short,

I dated a guy......oh never mind he it's not worth it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit