what is your....................

by defd 32 Replies latest jw friends

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist
    Just what type of store were you looking in?

Various convenience stores, but I never ventured to any place big.

So now I sit back with a Nestle Crunch bar and PRETEND it's bubbly chocolate... <sigh>

My buddies and I used to talk about the Mirage bar starting as a solid block of chocolate, then these tiny chocolate miners would chip away at it from the inside creating the bubble-like caverns of delight. (I doubt that's really how they make it, though.)

Dave

• twinflame
    twinflame

What, no Scooby Snacks??

• jt stumbler
    jt stumbler

Brachs chocolate peanut clusters and cold milk.

• delilah
    delilah

My all time favorite snack, has got to be Doritos, Zesty cheese, and a coke and some chocolate thrown in for good measure.....but, not very often......a woman has to keep her figure in check, you know. LOL.

Delilah

• defd
    defd

To turn this thread around I must say that everyone who contributed to this topic should thank Jehovah. He is the one who created us with TASTE BUDS. Neccesary for life? No not really. Pleasurable for life? Most definitly!

D.

• jillbedford
    jillbedford

I run 35 miles a week.

What is a snack?

It that like an energy gel that you take after running 9 miles?

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

When I'm in the mood for a snack......which isn't that often...........I like a slice of either whole wheat or multi-grain toast with either of these three.........Cream cheese, Peanut butter, or Tofuti along with a dollop of honey shmeared on top. DELICIOUS!!!!!!!

HappyDad

• searching4?
    searching4?

Yes defd, we take for granted all the "extras" we have been provided with. Good point

• defd
    defd

searching

Thanks for the positive feed back. Not that I am a religous freak but i like to give credit where credit is due.

D.

• Mulan
    Mulan

Fat free Pringles and a diet Coke.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit