what is your....................

by defd 32 Replies latest jw friends

• greendawn
    greendawn

I like snickers that was once called marathon and kit kat. Have in mind though English chocolate contains vegetable fat and artificial flavouring. It's not just cocoa as is the case with European chocolate.

• defd
    defd

I just got done eating peppered beef jerky and a pepsi. I AM NOW READY FOR THE WORK DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sugar rush.

D.

• littlerockguy
    littlerockguy

I have Reeses cups in my desk drawer, a can of mixed nuts (with no peanuts) on my desk. A lot of the time I have a bowl of mixed frozen fruit. I keep a bag in the refrigerator freezer in the conference room where the doctors and managers eat which is by my office and through the day I will eat frozen fruits and berries or just have them thaw out in my mouth while I work.

• Legolas
    Legolas
    I like Aero

Mmmmm .. bubbly chocolate...

Aero was ok, but I REALLY loved Mirage bars. Oh my gawd, there was no better form for chocolate to take. Not only could I never find them in the USA (Aero either), but last time I was in Canada I couldn't even find them there.

Do they still make Mirage bars?

Dave

Almost...LMAO...Just what type of store were you looking in?

We have Aero and Mirage bars!

• searching4?
    searching4?

Italian dry salami and chianti

• defd
    defd

Italian dry salami and chianti Hey, isnt that hannable lecters favorite dish? D.

• forsharry
    forsharry

I like chex mix or if I actually have time (and food) in the fridge, I nice reisling with apple slices, cheese, and schmear for crackers or bagel bits.

• stevenyc
    stevenyc

for any Brits out there, Reese's are small cup milk chocolates, similar in size to Rollo's, filled with peanut butter.

steve

• dezpbem
    dezpbem

Chocolate, chocolate, chocolate!!!!

Esp. Chocolate cake of any kind!!!!

There's going to be a CHOCOLATE convention in nyc in a few weeks. I can't wait.

Dez

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

Coke and Cheese cake....cant live with out it. Seriously.

Brooke

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit