Jehovahs witnesses and illuminati????

by theinfamousone 31 Replies latest watchtower bible

• RevFrank
    RevFrank

http://www.masonicinfo.com/illuminati.htm

The illuminati also followed the Apostolic faith in which were arians.

• 3rdEye
    3rdEye

I think Icke said that those who are considered the "Illuminati" are controlled by reptiles, not everyone. I found his theories about Lady Di, which are in his book The Biggest Secret, to be interesting.

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

David Icke is a quack

Russell was also pretty wacko, as were most (if not all) of those that followed him in leading the religion that he ostensibly started.

That he dabbled in the occult is highly likely, but to go beyond this and claim he had certain clear affiliations with any particular group (e.g. Freemasons, Illuminati, etc.) is a step too far, IMHO, as there is simply no evidence for it..

I suspect he spurned the idea of joining himself to any particular group, be it religion, Lodge, or coven.

• Sam the Man
    Sam the Man

Children of the MAtrix by David Icke. Dude if you want more info on Icke, I have lots of audio files/ videos/ pdf's of his if you like.

• Golf
    Golf

Infamous, may I suggest you type in "Myron C Fagan & the Illuminati" in your search engine.

Mr.Fagan was a knowledgable person on this subject.

Golf

• watch the tower
    watch the tower

Here's an interesting excerpt from an interview:

Fritz Springmeier:

Everybody has probably heard of Jehovah’s Witnesses and how they would go out and knock on people’s doors. I was the opposite. I was a Christian missionary to bring Jehovah’s Witnesses to Christ and I was getting tired of working with these little Jehovah’s Witnesses on the street, and I was praying to God to be given the power to decapitate the authoritarian organization that is over these Jehovah’s Witnesses. At that point, I got my prayer answered. I got this confidential information that the heads of the Watchtower Society were collaborating with the heads of the Latter Day Saints church. That information totally changed my life. I had bumped into the Illuminati and their mind control, and I am not to single out the Watchtower Society and the Mormon church because I found out that their infiltration and control is pretty well right across the whole spectrum. Your Christian organizations in general have been infiltrated and controlled from behind the scenes.

Here is the link to the whole interview:

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/esp_sociopol_mindcon05a.htm

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

I'm surprised at you. Have you been researching and reading about occult practices and bloodlines? Tut, tut, tut!

• Ianone
    Ianone

infamousone check out the scandals section. About 4 threads covering this subject.

• sf
    sf

Surely there are more than four other threads on this topic.

Ianone, there are many, many threads throughout the years on this very topic. You are actually a late-comer on this topic. As I'm sure many more will come after you, when they too, STUMBLE upon all that is out there on the subject.

sKally

• Ianone
    Ianone

Once we can get past the smear jobs of calling anyone anti'semitic who associates anything Israeli with the Illuminatti or New World Order, we will be able to see how far the rabbit hole goes.

Yes the Zionists created the Jehovah's Witness, Mormons, Seventh Day Adventists, Presbyterians, Southern Baptists, and all modern Evangelical groups, but how did they do this?

One main name comes to mind: Cyrus I. Scofield

Type in this name in google with "Zionist" and see what comes up.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit