ex-jw dating sites

by enigmatic 29 Replies latest jw friends

• Spectre
    Spectre

For one, relating to someone that knows what its like to be in a cult is nice, as opposed to someone that just says,"why didn't you just leave?"

• enigmatic
    enigmatic

Insanity is only what most of the people think is insane... Example do dubs think there insane? nooo... do other people think there insane? yesss..... lol sorry but we are not insane (ex-dubs) we are people who where pyschologically raped and abused...

• lola28
    lola28

I'm sure you will find someone, just take your time and get to meet all sorts of people. The world is full of interesting people that really have alot to offer. Don't rush it and do not limit yourself to just one kind of person (jw, ex-jw short, tall) you get my point.

Also welcome to the board.

• enigmatic
    enigmatic

Spectre...I hear you, I hate it when I open my insides and tell someone about my jw past and that some of my family still are, than they say "so your a jw than" my god i just told you how I was "RAISED" a dub, im not one now... J

• enigmatic
    enigmatic

Thanks for the welcome Lola, :) But I have dated quite a few woman, been married and in long term relationships, just thought it would I would like to have some good ex-jw friends atleast..I have a couple but now that I moved dont get to talk much, but they where some of my best friends, we had very similar pasts..... J

• lola28
    lola28

((((((Enigmatic))))))

You will find someone to understand you, I promise. Just take your time and don't rush into anything.

lola

• lola28
    lola28

Well, how about this I will be your friend.

lola

• enigmatic
    enigmatic

(((lola))) thanks :) J

• dezpbem
    dezpbem

I'm with you eningmatic. I tried to seach for an ex-jw dating site but found none. I felt the same way you do that an exjw would understand me more and we could be closer. It is hard for people who haven't been through what we've been through to relate. I've had the same difficulty myself.

I did find jw dating sites - a lot of good that does. On one I saw a gorgeous intelligent woman in my area...who was looking for a "deeply spiritual brother in da truff". UGGGHHHH. Those sites are no good for me because I could only date either an ex-jw or one who was leaving.

Someone should make an ex-jw dating site. The down side is how far spread out we all are. I know exactly what you feel. My situation is the same as yours i've just never been married. Single, looking, but hard to find a compatible match that understands you..

One day we'll both be there.

Dez

• enigmatic
    enigmatic

hmmmm... dez the entrepreneurial wheels in my head are spinning....maybe i could find someone and help others in my shoes at the same time....very interesting J

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit