-Seen it all, done it all, can't remember most of it-

• Seven
    Seven

Kristen!!! I'm so happy to see you.

• Pathofthorns
  • circare
    circare

Dear 7,

Again I am in awe of your strength, intelligence and beauty.

You have shown courage in sharing this part of yourself. After the initial shock, I have felt much anger. Why are there those amongst us who must dominate or destroy the things of beauty in this world? I also feel sadness, that you have experienced such pain. If this was perhaps a 'date rape' then you have the hurt from the fact that a measure of trust was given and uncaringly 'tossed into the dirt and trampled on' as well.
    I am sorry you received callousness from others, who should have known better, in the aftermath of this traumatic experience.

I am very glad that you have availed yourself of help thru therapy and friendships and that you are healing. How clever of you to seek out the children and spend time with them.

Be assured that your beauty shines clearly here in your posts (and I am sure in all other aspects of your life too).

with much Respect,
    circare

• circare
    circare

'Princess of Clicks' thankyou for providing the link. I will visit the site as you suggest.

• Seven
    Seven

Circare, How nice to see you again! Thank you for the kind words and support. It means alot to me. It is my hope that everyone who has read or taken part in this thread now has a better understanding
    of rape/incest and what it means to be a survivor.
    Speaking of intelligence, I miss your posts here. I hope to see you more often. Thanks, once again.
    Seven

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit