If raised JW - or in while young - how strict were your parents?

by Jamelle 50 Replies latest jw experiences

• stillAwitness
    stillAwitness

really lola? didn't know that! I was a dedicated zena fan till the convention talk about "demonic tv shows" and they happend to mention zena and sabrina the teenage witch. I stopped watching it just b/c I felt guilty but once I started thinking for myself I wanted to start up again but had already missed most of the story line. I had a science teacher that looked exactly like her! exaclty! hair, face, the tight lips and everything. She said she used to always get stopped at walmart for autographs. ha ha anyways. thanx. hey lola got a question. some people say zena and gabrielle had some lesbian thing going on??? ya think? I never saw nothin weird. I mean yeah they used to give each other baths... hmmmmm

• RichieRich
    RichieRich

lol @ lola!!!

I'm alright without the turtle. It really wasn't about having the turtle, it was about not being able to keep it.

However, if you would like to send me the last 17 years of my life back, or a sensible mother, I will accept that...

• lola28
    lola28

Gosh I remember that eppy, it didn't start that way though remember Gabriel was married and Calisto killed her husband? That was so sad, but I will say that I began to notice I don't know how to put it "lesbian action" in the last two seasons. I was like 12 or 13 so I really didn't get it till I staretd watching the re-runs. Also do you know there is a Xena convention each year?

lola

• lola28
    lola28

Richie if you don't want the turtle then I can send you my mom, sweet lady she is. She would make us pancakes and watch cartoons with us every Saturday till noon.Also she follows no religion and would never make you do something you did not want to do. Her stand in life is " Do what you want to as long as you don't hurt yourself or anyone else".

So should I FedEx her or do you prefer UPS?

lola

• RichieRich
    RichieRich
    So should I FedEx her or do you prefer UPS?

As long as you ship her in a discreet unlabeled brown box, you know, so the neighbors don't talk.

• lola28
    lola28

Good she should be there within a week, take care of her, she is the only parent we have and we would like her sent back in good condition.

lola

• RichieRich
    RichieRich
    we would like her sent back in good condition.

no problem.. Thanks again.

• twinflame
    twinflame

It makes me sick to read these posts and know that I WAS one of these parents. For some reason it struck me yesterday that I want to write my children a letter and tell them all how sorry I am that I ever believed that crap. I think it might help me move on....

• lola28
    lola28

((((((Twinflame))))). You did what you thought was best for them. I am sure if you knew then the things you know now you never would have made the same choices. What would really suck was if you knew the truth about the truth and sill made your children follow the stupid rules.

lola

• dezpbem
    dezpbem
    However, if you would like to send me the last 17 years of my life back, or a sensible mother, I will accept that...

LOL!

Hey Richie I think they sell those at FAO Shwarz here in nyc.

Dez

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit