Nut Jobs...aren't we all?

by wanderlustguy 18 Replies latest jw friends

• wanderlustguy
    wanderlustguy
    You all need Help!

Good to see you around missy! Hope you're feeling better.

According to the sauce, we shall have quite a long period of cold weather ahead, with some wetness due to rain and snow that the FSM will cause to cover the nothern half of the world...until about March or April, when those who the FSM has approved will live to see flowers, sunshine, and chirds burping in the trees...

so sayeth the plate <burp>

• dezpbem
    dezpbem

I think i'm crazy just for posting to a thread that says were crazy. Crazy isn't it.

Come to think of it i'm crazy for being raised in a crazy cult.

Three cheers for insanity...nuts to you ALL!

Dez

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

WLG, can you beseech the FSM to do something about BrownBoy/Elijah?

AuldSoul

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

Today, I'm feeling extra nutty! I guess you can tell from the stupid jokes that I've been posting. I've been wondering if I could fake being a witness so that I could talk to my girls???? How can I pull that one off??

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

Mrs. McDucket, how are you at pretending to be mentally challenged and emotionally deficient? Are you good at pretending that?

• dezpbem
    dezpbem

Little miss Ducket
    sat on her tuffet
    eating her kurds and whey (heh?)
    along came a witness
    who stuck his nose up her business
    and tried her religion to sway

Is it a full moon or something?

God I need to go to sleep already!

• Dan-O
    Dan-O

Yes, you are.

:-P

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket
    Mrs. McDucket, how are you at pretending to be mentally challenged and emotionally deficient? Are you good at pretending that?

I couldn't do it. I love my girls to death, but I couldn't do it! I had their dad call them and ask them if they were ready to move back home. Of course, they said no. I am just antsy or something today. I know that their attitudes stink right now, and what they believe in is PURE BUNK! I don't want to have to change the way I do things to make them feel more comfortable. Heck! I need to go buy a pumpkin and carve that mutha up! That'll give me something to do!

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

I'm a nut!!!!

In a hut!!!!

I was born in an coconut tree so what!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

I'm craaaaaaazy......

I'm laaaaaaaazy.....

BUT I'M COOL!!!!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit