Nut Jobs...aren't we all?

by wanderlustguy 18 Replies latest jw friends

• wanderlustguy
    wanderlustguy

Ummm some of us worse than others...

I just felt like saying it for some reason, lets see where this goes, if anywhere.

I've got to go now, time to converse with my Lord the Flying Spaghetti Monster, peace be with you all.

The fateful and de sweet slave

• luna2
    luna2

I feel like a nutjob today too. I can't seem to force myself to concentrate on work at all. I will probably waste the next hour and accomplish nothing at all.

I don't think I have a lord. Don't have the energy today to talk to anybody anyhow.

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien

we may even to a point in our lives where we no longer even consider ourselves ex-JWs.

but i don't think we will ever escape it. IMO we will always be ex-JWs, whether we like it or not.

that's depressing. thanks a lot wanderlust.

TS

• wanderlustguy
    wanderlustguy

I'm not a Ex-JW anymore, I am the priest of the flying spaghetti monster, meatball. Please use my correct name when corresponding with me.

Please, allow me to return to reading the impressions of sauce left on my plate, I must translate these for the people.

• RichieRich
    RichieRich

Talk about food at the appropriate time!!!

Today in the gym locker room at school, I was standing at a urinal next to a freshman. So I was standing there, doing my thing, staring at the wall and whistling an AL Green song, when all of a sudden, I just started yelling

" STOP LOOKING AT MY WEINER YOU PERVERT!!!"

I think he peed on himself a little, but all the people waiting behind us in line just cracked up.

Ahhh, high school.

• tall penguin
    tall penguin

I'm feeing like a bit of a nut job too these days. The difference now is I know why.
    :) tall penguin

• Now What?
    Now What?

YUPPERS!

I think of that old Mounds & Almond Joy commercial alot. Applies to me usually

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

You all need Help!

Brooke

• Now What?
    Now What?
    we may even to a point in our lives where we no longer even consider ourselves ex-JWs.

I hope & dream of the day, TS. But for now, I'm technically still in.

NW?

• greendawn
    greendawn

I can't have the discipline I want in my life some simple things I never get down to doing.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit