GoingGoingGone

by twinflame 14 Replies latest jw experiences

• twinflame
    twinflame

I just want to send my thoughts and well wishes to GGG. I was in touch with her until the time of the Florida hurricane and she was in a very close path of the worst of it. I haven't seen her online since and sincerely hope all is well with her and her loved ones.

Please join me in sending good thoughts her way and having a warm welcome ready when she returns to us.

• Hellrider
    Hellrider

Yeah. Hope all is well with you and your family, GGG.

• luna2
    luna2

I'm thinking that it may be awhile as there has been talk of it taking weeks for some in FL to get their electric service up and running again.

Hope all is well, GGG, and that you are back with us soon.

• twinflame
    twinflame

BTTT

• sweet tee
    sweet tee

Hope all is well with you and yours GGG ((((((((((((((())))))))))))))))))))

sweet tee

• Now What?
    Now What?

GGG, hang in there! Hope all is ok.

We miss ya!

Prayers for you and yours

• M.J.
    M.J.

Oh, no! I was wondering where she was.

I hope all is well with you and your family. Welcome back.

• dedpoet
    dedpoet

GGG, I hope all is well with you

Look forward to hearing from you again soon

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

Twinflame...........

Thanks for bringing this up. GGG PM'd me about a week or so ago and she lives about 25 miles south of my daughter. The hurricane did it's worst damage near GGG and hopefully all is well with her.

My daughter just got her power back yesterday and maybe GGG doesn't have her's back on yet.

GGG.......when you read this post, know that we all are pulling for you.

HappyDad

P.S. Just a side thought. My daughter's house (the one she just moved in a week before the hurricane, was the only house in the area to get damaged. The roof over the lanai blew off and wound up in the street. And all the lanai screening is gone. They are ok though and that is what is important.

• Sheepish
    Sheepish

My prayers and hope for the best for GGG.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit