Far Away

by Cori 13 Replies latest jw friends

• ocsrf
    ocsrf

Cori,

I just take it one day at a time. I leave hints here and there and she knows how I feel, but we kind of avoid getting into any real discussion about it.

She seems more willing to miss than ever before, but I still take her when she feels the need to go. I sit and keep myself from letting out any large sighs that can be heard, I also try to control my smirk and facial expressions, but it is all very hard and yes sometimes I think some of those talks will drive me nuts also....LOL

Keep peace with your wife the best you can and let her come to it on her terms. Just my thought for what it is worth.

OC

• Cori
    Cori

Thanks for the input...

Its definitely best to just wait. Just have to wait and see...

Cori

• Carmel
    Carmel

Listner, I doubt your wife is experiancing a bout of spirituality! Likely guilt which she has surpressed for a while until it builds up and she need to release it with a visit to the KH.

carmel

• sass_my_frass
    sass_my_frass

If she's asking you to come clean about her feelings, she should be too, and explaining why she doesn't want it enough to be going to the meetings three times a week. Confronting her on this though could backfire and make her do so just to prove some kind of point, but if she really isn't into it that won't last.

When she brings up things like that (witnesses in rural areas), ask her what the big deal would be, since she hardly goes now? That could lead to a discussion of WHY she hardly goes now.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit