So, any graphic designers out there?

by Breakfast at Cranberrys 15 Replies latest jw friends

• Breakfast at Cranberrys
    Breakfast at Cranberrys

Gaybeat,

It ain't all it's cracked up to be. I'd rather work for myself.

RichieRich,

I'll drop you a line later this week. Got a big ass project due Wed.

forsharry,

NO WAY!! My sworn enemy, the Daily Press?! I must shun you. Seriously, too cool. Bet we have a few acquaintances in common. I'll try to get back to you later this week too.

Mr. Dave,

Who called you Mr. Shit? Anyway, sorry you're so sensitive about the Mister thing. Not helping my cause here, am I? Anyway, more specific questions coming right up. Oh, and I knew you were more of an illustrator. That's something I'm looking forward to exploring more in my classes. I think it's a bit too early for me to 'declare' myself one thing or another yet. I just figure my work right now puts me more in the graphic design camp than anything else.

Severus,

Thanks for the tip. I'll check out the book. Why does it not surpise me that 'Severus' would know of a classic text that could help me.

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

Breakfast at Cran-"Paid for you?"

Lucky dog!

Ok, I am reading seven006 story now and into tomorrow. Thanks for repost!

• Mysterious
    Mysterious

I like graphic manipulation, not so much layout design. Unfortunately Im not always that good at it. Im more of a starving poet myself. :)

• seven006
    seven006

B.A.C.

I’m not sensitive about the Mr. stuff. I’m just breaking your coconuts a bit. I’m just a sarcastic cynical old guy and I live to give people shit. Just ask anyone who knows me.

e-mail me the specific questions and I’ll do my best to answer them.

Take care,

Dave

• wanderlustguy
    wanderlustguy

Dave's a bit grouchy in the morning...and around noon...and...aw hell...

Nice to know you're still breathing, Dave. Keep it up!

WLG

• seven006
    seven006

WLG,

Bite me!

Are you still coming out this way next month?

Dave

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit