New Governing Body members

by Lot 12 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• kid-A
    kid-A

I know at least two of them are close to kicking the bucket. In a couple years they will have a GB composed entirely of people born in the 40s and 50s which will seriously question the whole "annointed" nonsense. But they are slippery enough to get this past the R+F. "New Light" will show that GB members no longer have to be of the annointed class, blah blah blah....

• Lot
    Lot

If I'm not mistaken, the web site has been used to announce new members of the GB as well as deaths of GB members in the past. I'm 99% sure of this although I can't remember for certain. Weren't the new members that were added a few years ago mentioned on jw media? And I think that Henschel's death was reported there as well.

Have any of you that still attend heard anything about these new members mentioned by other Witnesses?

• FairMind
    FairMind
    Have any of you that still attend heard anything about these new members mentioned by other Witnesses?

Last week the Secretary mentioned we had two new leaders/GB members. No other information. I thought he must have had a Fruedian slip since usually it is said that Jehovah and Jesus are our leaders.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit