Dear United Nations. ([email protected])

by apocalypse 13 Replies latest watchtower bible

• apocalypse
    apocalypse

I am a Jehovah's Witness. Today in our weekly world-wide meeting of over 6 million Witnesses, we studied The Watchtower magazine. In today's study it says "...powers within the United Nations will see religion as a disturbing element and will act to destroy...Christendom as well as the rest..." It goes on to say "...the entire world empire of *false religion stands on the brink of destruction". w 10/15/05 p.19 * False religion is everybody who is not a Jehovah's Witness. Of course as a Jehovah's witness, I clearly understand that we as a world-wide Society will be omitted from this impending destruction, and the Watchtower is always correct and blessed alone by God Almighty to predict the future. So I know you are planning to destroy all the world's religion any day now. Are you bold enough to tell me how you are planning to do it. Can you give a 'heads up'..?

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

Oh, and can you explain why you choose to spare Jehovah's Witnesses? They say it is because they are spiritually clean and Jehovah will force you to spare them. Is that really what will happen?

AuldSoul

• rebel8
    rebel8

LOL. Did you send that email IRL?

• sf
    sf

alt

• apocalypse
    apocalypse

I sent it from my Yahoo addy. They probably are not going to respond.

If 1000 of us did this though, it might raise a stink.

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

Here's my email:

Subject: UN and the destruction of religions of the world? I am a no longer one of Jehovah's Witness. However, I keep track of the cult and it's teachings and practices because I have family involved. Today in their weekly world-wide meeting of over 6 million Witnesses, they studied The Watchtower magazine. In today's study it says "...powers within the United Nations will see religion as a disturbing element and will act to destroy...Christendom as well as the rest..."
    It goes on to say "...the entire world empire of *false religion stands on the brink of destruction". w 10/15/05 p.19
    * False religion is everybody who is not a Jehovah's Witness.
    Of course as a former Jehovah's Witness, I clearly understand that they as a world-wide Society believe they will be omitted from this impending destruction, and the Watchtower is always correct and blessed alone by God Almighty to predict the future. So I know you are planning to destroy all the world's religion any day now.
    Are you bold enough to tell me how you are planning to do it. Can you give a 'heads up'..?
    Oh, and can you explain why you choose to spare Jehovah's Witnesses? They say it is because they are spiritually clean and Jehovah will force you to spare them. Is that really what will happen?
    Thank you.
    Brenda L. Cloutier
  • BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

And the automated reply:

Greetings from the Public Inquiries Team.

Thank you for your message which has been received at United Nations
    Headquarters in New York. We invite you to visit our website where you
    will find information about the work of the Organization. The following
    address will take you to a webpage with answers to frequently asked
    questions, factsheets and other public information material:

http://www.un.org/geninfo/faq/

The following webpages, which provide an overview of global issues on
    the
    UN agenda and an index to topics on the UN website, may also be of use
    to
    you:

http://www.un.org/issues/

http://www.un.org/site_index/

If your query is not answered by the information provided at these
    sites or
    if you need additional information, kindly send us a message at:

http://www.un.org/geninfo/faq/piucontact1.asp

Thank you for taking the time to contact us.

Best regards,
    Public Inquiries Team
    United Nations
    Department of Public Information
  • inquirer
    inquirer

@apocalypse,

It's interesting, when reading Christian Freedom (by Raymond Franz, former GB member) was saying that we shouldn't get anxious about the end times. He quoted a couple of Scriptures to prove this point on page 567. He quotes

Matthew 24:6; "YOU are going to hear of wars and reports of wars; see that YOU are not terrified. For these things must take place, but the end is not yet."

--and--

Thessalonians 2:1,2 "However, brothers, respecting the presence of our Lord Jesus Christ and our being gathered together to him, we request of YOU not to be quickly shaken from YOUR reason nor to be excited either through an inspired expression or through a verbal message or through a letter as though from us, to the effect that the day of Jehovah is here."

So don't be anxious! :) Let it all happen at live day by day as per usual. :)

These comments talked about on p. 567, are also discussed in The Last Days -- When book by Carl Ollof Johnson.

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

Brenda, don't let them fool you with their militaristic wiles. They are deceivers and connivers of the first order .

And they now think Brenda Cloutier is a loon. That was hilarious! Thanks for making me laugh.

AuldSoul

• FairMind
    FairMind

You need to follow up with the UN! The WTS doesn't think that the UN will spare them. What it teaches is that Jehovah will use Jesus and the angelic forces to destroy the UN and the rest of non-JW mankind. Does the UN know this?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit