"Knocking" show in ' 06.

by Tigerman 12 Replies latest jw friends

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

On the news wire good read,by all means contact PBS directly with your own protest.

Jehovah's Witnesses PBS Film KNOCKING Omits the Facts
    Pressbox.co.uk (press release), UK - Oct 1, 2005
    ... We divorced in 1994-96.Over the years I did a great deal of research into the beliefs and history of Jehovah's Witnesses. My research ...

• Tigerman
    Tigerman

Just so everyone knows that this project has not been squashed by letters and e-mails previously sent , check out the date when I received the e-mail . . .a little more than three weeks ago.

Do you really think that years of work on a film being broadcast on PBS , as well as at film festivals throughout the world, would be cast aside because of a handfull of e-mails, letters and phone calls from people protesting the film?

Can you imagine the recruitment possibilites after this film is shown? This film is nothing more than a " foot in the door"... a marketing scheme that will impact people all over the world. It's typical WTS " salesmanship", that plays on people's insecurities.

It doesn't matter how many letters opposing this film the producers get- in fact, that may be beneficial to them because controversy sells- because it will be aired.

I'm not sure how to go about fighting this project, but I believe something should be done.

• Kaylen
    Kaylen

I'm only new here but I read through the posts then sent an email to PBS, I hope they consider everyones pleas and at the very least put up some of the points from this side of the fence. Having said that I am very glad it is not showing here

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit