I'm sorry, but I just had to laugh...

by Ingenuous 15 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Jeffro
    Jeffro
    Are you fundamentalists?
    ... The Bible teaches Christians to be kind, good, mild, and reasonable—qualities that do not allow for the kind of fanaticism that is sometimes associated with fundamentalism.—James 3:17.

Okay... but are you fundamentalists?

Do you believe that you are the only ones who will be saved?
    ... Jesus said that we should not be judging one another. Humans look at the outward appearance; God looks at the heart. He sees accurately and judges mercifully. God has committed judgment into Jesus' hands, not ours.

Okay... but do you believe that you are the only ones who will be saved?

These guys should be in politics.

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien
    These guys should be in politics.

they are. the politics of theocracy.

• heathen
    heathen
    The Bible teaches Christians to be kind, good, mild, and reasonable—qualities that do not allow for the kind of fanaticism that is sometimes associated with fundamentalism.—James 3:17.

Just them denying fanatacism is a real joke . What other church not only requires you to make 4 bible studies a week that study church dogma mostly plus go out in public and recruit newbies ? Maybe the mormons .......... I always thought fundamentalism was more about churches that adopt the "orthodox " beliefs as deemed by the mainstream sects such as trinity , hellfire , immortal soul and so on .....

• Sam the Man
    Sam the Man

**sniff, sniff....can you smell BS?

• kid-A
    kid-A

... The Bible teaches Christians to be kind, good, mild, and reasonable—qualities that do not allow for the kind of fanaticism that is sometimes associated with fundamentalism.—James 3:17

HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!! I guess murdering your own children by refusing a blood transfusion falls out of the "fanatic" category????

• dezpbem
    dezpbem

Whatever happened to "thou shalt not lie."

I guess I shouldn't be surprised at a marketing gimick like that.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit