The Breast Cancer Site needs your help today, please.

by Frannie Banannie 30 Replies latest watchtower medical

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

Please do this, it will only take a minute of your time!!!

A favor to ask
    It only takes a minute....

Y*6*Y
    Please tell ten friends to tell ten today! The Breast Cancer site is having trouble getting enough people to click on their site daily to meet their quota of donating at least one free mammogram a day to an underprivileged woman. It takes less than a minute to go to their site and click on "donating a mammogram" for free (pink window in the middle).

This doesn't cost you a thing. Their corporate sponsors/advertisers use the number of daily visits to donate mammograms in exchange for advertising.

Here's the web site! Pass it along to people you know.
    http://www.thebreastcancersite.com/
    AGAIN
    , PLEASE TELL 10 FRIENDS TO TELL 10 TODAY

• Legolas
    Legolas

Ok I clicked it!

• Dansk
    Dansk

I clicked them all.

Ian

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

Thanks, Ian and Legolas! We're off to a good beginning now.

Frannie

• twinflame
    twinflame

Sent to 15 co-workers and family members so once they send on, it should be a a little bit more!

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

Thank you, Ms. Twinflame! And welcome to the JWD forum! So glad you're here. Have you shared your story with us yet? You'll find a lot in common with many here and we'll be very interested in reading about you.....anything you care to share with us.

Frannie

• twinflame
    twinflame

Thank you Frannie. And yes, I've already done my share of whining the past couple of weeks. Just trying to get a grip on things and quit looking back and asking why. Sometimes I catch myself wallowing in it and have to slap myself. LOL, kind of reminds me of the example we all heard of someone being stumbled and keeping on laying in the parking lot. I sure don't want to be one of their examples!!

• vitty
    vitty

I think the older you get the more concious you are !!!!!!!!!

I clicked

• vitty
    vitty

Ive been thinking........with all these fake boobs around..........how do they check themselves?????

• vitty
    vitty

Ive been thinking........with all these fake boobs around..........how do they check themselves?????

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit