tnangel73 is no longer known as a Jehovah's Witness

by tnangel73 19 Replies latest jw friends

• greendawn
    greendawn

You are one of the tens of thousands of JWs that abandon the org once they realise that not all is well there. The GB stubbornly prefer to lose large numbers of their followers rather than change their faulty policies.

Well done.

• Es
    Es

Congrats on no longer being one of them

es

• fleaman uk
    fleaman uk

I distinctly remember ages ago that there used to be certain people that did the "big sigh" sound effect in the audience when this happened! Don't you all remember?

Yes i do remember.There was one stupid,pious cow who sat near the front who shook her head and sighed audibly when a Disfellowshipping announcement was made.Now remember this bitch was a super self righteous er,bitch.A truly horrible Woman with an equally odious pair of offspring.

What a hoot it was when her daughter (apparently her s**t didnt stink )was disfellowshipped for repeated Drunkenness.

• JustTickledPink
    JustTickledPink

Congratulations.... but I do hope that your parents know enough to still love you as their child and not to abandon you. If you've been out for 10 years, this label doesn't change any of the circumstances.

I never understood how you can completely quit and then once a label is attached everything has to be different.

• Honesty
    Honesty

CONGRATULATIONS tnangel73 !!!!!

Welcome to the growing number of DF'd, DA'd and Faded people who have jumped off the sinking ship known as the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society and its apostate religion erroneously known as the Christian Congregation of Jehovah's Witnesses.

Bob Evans (former devout JW cult member)

Walland, TN.

• Billygoat
    Billygoat
    Bob Evans (former devout JW cult member)

Walland, TN.

So nice to meet you Bob!!!

• magoo
    magoo

tnangel....isn't funny how it takes them 10 years to realize you are not & don't want to be" a Jehovah's Witness Witless" anymore ? Hope your folks continue to show you & your baby the "unconditional love" that the jDubs seem to know nothing about.May you have peace & happiness

magoo

• I quit!
    I quit!

What no formal ceremony where they strip you of your book bag and tear up your no blood card.

It is amazing that it takes them 10 years to realize you don't want to play with them anymore. I guess they feel they just have to have the last word and say something.

I'm glad this doesn't bother you and won't effect your present life.

• dedpoet
    dedpoet

Congratulations Triangel73, I had the same announcement made on my behalf a few months ago, wonderful feeling

Welcome to freedom

• sf
    sf

To coin a phrase: This is the most ridiculous item of the day.

sKally

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit