Thanksgiving is it..............................

by defd 97 Replies latest jw friends

• defd
    defd

I am completely dedicated to Jehovah, Yes. His Org, as long as it is doing what is right.

I am on the computer only while I am at work. I have got a very cushiony Job which allows me to do what I want.

And NO, i dont nad have not and will not count the time I am on here as time. I admit I came in here like thunder but I believe I have calmed down a bit. I try anyway.

D.

• wanderlustguy
    wanderlustguy
    I didn't mean get out of this site. I mean don't be lukewarm. Don't sit on the fence. You're either in Jehovah's organization or you're out. No disrespect meant, I just don't understand where he sits.

The process is different for each of us. You'll see people deal with this whole thing in vastly different ways, there's not really a "right way".

So, defd...make that call yet? PS

And NO, i dont nad have not and will not count the time I am on here as time. I admit I came in here like thunder but I believe I have calmed down a bit. I try anyway.

No crap...you'd be a special pioneer with all the time you're on this site...

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist
    I am completely dedicated to Jehovah, Yes. His Org, as long as it is doing what is right

You just described every Christian on this site, Derrick.

• defd
    defd

wander

I have but they told me to call back after 12:00 they were out to lunch. I will call them!

D.

• wanderlustguy
    wanderlustguy

Yea, tell them you have about 500 people waiting to hear what they say...we want some turkey and dressing.

• defd
    defd

almostathiest I havent fogotten your Question. I will give you an answer. I just need to think it completely through ok?

D.

• searching4?
    searching4?

It's funny, if you read my first post, it's subject is "not bitter", well I'm starting to find out I am. Sorry, defd, just brought back feelings of being shunned after reading some of your posts. I will now take the time to read them all before I make any more opinions of you

• defd
    defd

thats ok search, I have learned alot more than anyone knows about being a witness. I will pm you with my email if you want to discuss anything if I am not here.

D.

• searching4?
    searching4?

Thanks

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist
    I will give you an answer. I just need to think it completely through ok?

Thank you Derrick, and to be honest I really, really want to hear your answer. But I know you don't actually owe me one, and I am not trying to give the impression that I think you do. I am much more interested in getting you to personally consider the question.

But if you'll answer it, then all the better!

You need to give yourself a huge pat on the back for being willing to consider it at all.

Dave

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit