Stones - or should I say, the lack of them.

by ChuckD 35 Replies latest jw friends

• Billygoat
    Billygoat
    Of course there have been changes, we are a progressive organization. We progress, and progress, degress, then double-progress ...

BWAHAHAHAHA!!! Wishy-washy is more like it!

Andi

• Yadirf
    Yadirf

Englishbum

:I'm the King of the north!

Ohhhhhhhh? So you're that final horn that came up amidst the other ten horns atop the head of the fourth beast of Daniel 7. Tell me, Englishbum, what did it feel like when first becoming a one-world government? You surely took care of those symbolic three governments that didn't like the idea of relinquishing their sovereignties, didn't you. Well, I guess you know that NOW you've got to make a law that says that unless every soul on the face of the whole earth looks up to you as being the supreme sovereign (that means that you are even above God himself) that they won't be allowed to participate in the economic process. And that surely will make problems for Jehovah's Witnesses ... because you know for a certainty that THAT is where they will draw the line. Without being able to buy and sell … well, how will they feed themselves and their families. Looks bad for JWs … but wait! Michael comes to their rescue and destroys Englishbum, as well as all who had been foolish enough to place their faith in a BUM that has the number “666”.

Friday,
    the prognastycator

• jayhawk1
    jayhawk1

Yadirf, you have just proved Chuck D's point. You lob personal attacks by calling Englisman-Englishbum, Joelbear-a quier, and me a dumbass. Meanwhile none of us know your real name. Now, none of us actually mind, because it does make you out to be an ass and a liar. Again, thanks for proving us right.

"Hand me that whiskey, I need to consult the spirit."-J.F. Rutherford

• Yadirf
    Yadirf

jayhawk0

There is no way YOU could be a faithful apostate because apostates never call people names.

• jayhawk1
    jayhawk1

Yardirf,
    You yourself said you were a LIAR. Also Apostates don't have rules to live by like Jehovah's Witnesses. Furthermore, if that was supposed to be an insult, that was very weak.

"Hand me that whiskey, I need to consult the spirit."-J.F. Rutherford

• Yadirf

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit