easy proof jw's are on the decline

by ackack 18 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul
    I have to say I think the internet is a big influence on people leaving.

"And true knowledge shall become plentiful." "You will know the truth, and the truth shall set you free."

AuldSoul

• Cygnus
    Cygnus

My last experience with Toronto was a very good one. A buddy and I purchased tickets to watch a Maple Leafs game and while the weather and wind was bitterly cold, I was impressed by how clean downtown was. Not even a cigarette butt on the sidewalks. Even the beggers and streetpeople were organized and well-presented.

• zagor
    zagor
    Is the JW population aging faster than the general population?

Well if most older dubs were obedient little sheep and followed "great bible council" not to have children as time is very short and spent it instead in field ministry, today WTBS wouldn't even exist anymore. But because they chose to disobey now they still have some younger generation. Quite curious, wouldn't you agree?

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

Maybe the elderly dubs haven't quite got the hang of the internet yet which is why they are still around. hehehe

• willyloman
    willyloman
    if most older dubs were obedient little sheep and followed "great bible council" not to have children as time is very short and spent it instead in field ministry, today WTBS wouldn't even exist anymore

Good point!

• Scully
    Scully

ackack writes:

p.s. yes, i know. Toronto *is* the greatest city to live in. :)

except you don't have a real hockey team.

• Virgogirl
    Virgogirl

Michelle, do you know if they still have that ratty Ass-embly Hall at 79th and South Ashland, with the gated parking lot? That was a scary neighborhood to have people come to! It was an old theatre they bought and renovated a little bit. Thanks!

• Clambake
  • Clambake

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit